Thinking about installing a wall-mounted Chamberlain garage door opener? It’s a great way to keep your garage organized, and the installation process is not that difficult. In this article, you’ll learn how to install a wall-mounted garage door opener.
If you have an unfinished garage ceiling or living space above your garage and enough clearance for the opener to work, then you can install a wall-mounted unit. The process generally takes two to three hours. Keep in mind there are two main types of openers: chain drive and belt drive. Wall-mounted units usually use chain drives because they take up less space than belt drives; however, both can be installed in your home. If you’re interested in installing a wall-mounted opener, read on for detailed instructions and tips.
OVERVIEW: WALL MOUNT GARAGE DOOR OPENER
- Frees up ceiling space for extra storage, light fixtures, ceiling fans and more!
- Includes Internet Gateway for smartphone control with myQ.
- Automatic Garage Door Lock deadbolts your garage door every time it closes.
- Wall mount virtually eliminates noise and vibrations.
- Works with Amazon Key: Enables convenient and secure In-Garage Delivery.
- BILT® intelligent instructions: 3D instructions for a quick, easy installation.